Private Health insurance comparison: Compare health insurance- save over going direct!
Better than going direct!
We make it easy for you to understand the ins and outs of different providers, are cheaper than going direct to insurers. You can also use us to switch schemes or providors.
- 30 second form- we help you compare the UK private health market- access up to date info on schemes, discounts. Savings in some cases of 45%.
- We have 30 years experience working with the UK’s top private health insurance brokers to ensure you get the best deal. Our aim is simply to make sure that you aren’t paying more than you have to for your insurance.
- We will never sell or give away your details, or hassle you with unwanted sales calls. Our form is SSL certified and 100% secure.
- No obligation free quotes- save over going direct- Get a better deal, discounts, prices.
- Immediate access to prices and current scheme info in the UK Private Health Insurance market.
- Including private medical insurance (PMI) policies, excess, fee assurance and eligibility checks from a range of top health insurance firms covering but not limited to:
- Diagnostics; out-patient & inpatient; surgery cover ; specialist scans; cancer; radiotherapy, physiotherapy, chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, Chrohns.
- GP referral, mental health, advanced medicines not on the NHS -advice on switching schemes.
- European Health Insurance coverage from providors (such as E111 cards, EHIC cards) different benefits of each scheme and more.
- You quickly compare the private health care UK market- with access to up to date information on the private healthcare insurance industry, current schemes and discounts. Savings available in some cases of 45%.
- Avoid Long NHS Waiting Lists Today: Private healthcare in the UK For as little as £18 a month; Compare policies across all top private medical cover from Aviva, April UK, BMI, BUPA, Cigna, The Exeter, Freedom Health, HSA, IMG, Nuffield, Pruhealth, SAGA, Simply, Spire, Vitality, WPA and other companies.
- Pre-existing conditions covered in many schemes. Private Medical Cover & Health Insurance Plans also suitable for Over 50s seniors who have small budgets.
I have a condition which is not well catered for by the NHS, in that it requires a specific treatment that requires technology more typically found in private hospitals or specialist units. I decided to go private and was getting confused looking at all the different options and it was taking a lot of time. I filled in this form and got a call and it was so simple, he gave me a price ( much better than I found before ) and he described the policy in extreme detail. I now have health cover. Thanks! CELIA