WPA Health Insurance- Compare leading Private Health insurance companies, save time & money!
WPA Health Insurance- WPA is a mutual offering flexible cover & discounts to the self-employed, professionals, individuals, families, non-smokers. Their policies are very competitive in price; plans start from under £10 per month and each plan has its own key benefits.
WPA are a leading UK health insurer with a not-for-profit heritage of 110 years and more. As a Provident Association they’re passionate in providing exemplary levels of service for customers – rather than short-term shareholder gains. WPA Provide a service with a personal touch, giving their customers the freedom to choose.
Price match guarantee. Our merchants compare leading insurers. FCA regulated Health Insurance provider will search top UK insurers. Find a better price and we will match it- Terms & Conditions apply. We make it easy for you to understand the ins and outs of different providers, are will save you time and money rather than doing it yourself.
Plans from £9.78 11.18% of our customers can obtain cover at a cost of up to £9.78 per month. This is based on someone living outside of Central London, is 29 years of age at commencement, and taking out an “Essentials” plan with a nil excess. The plan covers all eligible in and day-patient treatment. Diagnosis of ailments would need to be arranged by the NHS or self-funded. Other exclusions apply and other plans are available.
- 30 second form- we help you compare leading UK private health insurers- access up to date info on schemes, discounts.
- We have 30 years experience working with the UK’s top private health insurance brokers to ensure you get the best deal. Our aim is simply to make sure that you aren’t paying more than you have to for your insurance.
- We will never sell or give away your details, or hassle you with unwanted sales calls. Our form is SSL certified and 100% secure.
- No obligation free quotes- save and get a better deal, discounts, prices.
- Compare policies across all top private medical cover from Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, The Exeter, Freedom Health, Health Online, Vitality, WPA.
Including private medical insurance (PMI) policies, excess, fee assurance and eligibility checks from a range of top health insurance firms covering but not limited to:
- Diagnostics; out-patient & inpatient; surgery cover ; specialist scans; cancer; radiotherapy, physiotherapy, chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, Chrohns.
- GP referral, mental health, advanced medicines not on the NHS -advice on switching schemes.
- European Health Insurance coverage from providors (such as E111 cards, EHIC cards) different benefits of each scheme and more.
- Avoid Long NHS Waiting Lists Today: Private healthcare in the UK For as little as £9.78 a month.
- Pre-existing conditions covered in many schemes. Private Medical Cover & Health Insurance Plans also suitable for Over 50s seniors who have small budgets.
I have a condition which is not well catered for by the NHS, in that it requires a specific treatment that requires technology more typically found in private hospitals or specialist units. I decided to go private and was getting confused looking at all the different options and it was taking a lot of time. I filled in this form and got a call and it was so simple, he gave me a price ( much better than I found before ) and he described the policy in extreme detail. I now have health cover. Thanks! CELIA